Wanna help others?
Do you want to make a positive impact on the world? Join the waitlist to be a Blue Fever Friend (BFF) and help others in our community ✨glow✨ from the inside out!
Click for ALL the info on BFFing!
BFFs find caring and non-judgemental ways to help others through everyday emotional situations. BFFs support others like a big sister by sharing tips or what they learned from their own experiences.
Why Should You BFF?
- Make a positive impact 👊🏻: Provide support for others and help them feel connected using your empathy and understanding.
- Be the Spark 🔥: By helping someone in the Blue Fever community, you could inspire them to become a BFF themselves to help even MORE people over time!
- Get your glow on! 🌟 BFFs report feeling more glow themselves from helping others!
- *Plus* You can get volunteer hours for your time BFF-ing.
You'd be a great BFF if YOU:
- Are always sharing awesome videos or music with your friends.
- Are non-judgemental in your daily life.
- Love helping people Glow from the inside out. **DO NOT BFF if you are just looking to casually chat with others.
A few of our users struggle with serious issues such as sexual assault, chronic depression, and suicidal thoughts. You will never be expected to provide direct help to them (we’ll help you match them with trained professionals). BUT if crisis issues will trigger you or be harmful to your mental health, BFF-ing may not be right for you at this time.
How Do You BFF?
Fill out this form below to join the waitlist!